Mel B "Im a Nympho"




Mel B's new figure is down to having sex "five times a day".

The former Spice Girls star - who has two daughters and is step-mother to husband Stephen Belafonte's child - has been flaunting the well-toned figure she achieved through rigorous exercise and bedroom activities.

She said: "I'm honestly not body-obsessed - I can't be with three kids and a husband.

"My husband likes my muscles, but then he's seen me every which way over the past eight years - including when I put on 42lbs after my last pregnancy and he always loves my body.

"In fact, on top of all my exercise, I have sex with him five times a day - maybe that has something to do with it. I have to admit, I'm a nymphomaniac with him. It's sexercise!"

Mel - who is currently starring in Las Vegas burlesque show 'Peepshow' - also dismissed claims she has had surgery to give her such a well-defined figure.

She added to Britain's Grazia magazine: "I have never had liposuction and I never would - you can tell when people have it because it makes their skin uneven. I've got a six-pack without lipo. I don't need it."

My personal thoughts on this is exercise is exercise. If Mel B wants to get down and dirty all day 7 days a week go for it.

Here a link to how much Calories you can burn during sex

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If her husband gets too tired, I'll be happy to step in and fill the void.